Tribes 2 Tribes 2 General Game Information Modifications Heads-Up-Displays Scripting/Coding Mapping Missions Custom Skin Creation Screenshots, duh! Links to Greater Sites Origional Tribes Page
Tribes 2 Links: Weapons Armor Vehicles Packs, Deployables Official Map Editor Guide Scripting
Tribes2 logo Team combat on an epic scale.

You have reached the Tribes 2 section of PcPlanet. This section of the site is currently being updated heavily. Please check back constantly as more content will be added.

[06/16/01]Nyx:
Updates, yeah baby! I have redone the site as you can see. The index now splits the site into Tribes and Tribes 2. The Tribes 2 sidebar is now different from the Tribes one. Now im going to focus on content. Look for tons of new stuff in the next few days. As you can see I will be adding some Skinning and Mapping info, as well as some more skins and maps themselves. Enjoy!

[06/15/01]Nyx:
Ok time to cap the updates I've added over the past few days. I added five or so new tutorials to the Scripting section. As you have already seen I changed the entrance page to split the site into Tribes and Tribes 2.

I will be redoing the expandable sidebar over the next few days so that it is different for the Tribes 2 and regular Tribes pages. Please be patient, working with Notepad and paint gets tedious. Meanwhile if you have any awesome Screenshots send 'em my way and ill post them. I should have a new sequence of pics from Tribes up in the next few days. check back!